Our office is now offering Botox cosmetic injections for temporary improvement of moderate to severe facial lines.Please click
information. Also available is Juvéderm (fillers) for the dermatological correction of facial folds.
WELCOME ALLISON to Nora Medical Group.
We are excited to announce that Allison Kinder ANP-BC, a certified Nurse Practitioner, has joined our group. Some of you may remember Allison when she performed some of her clinical
rotations in our office. Dr Nora and Dr Giraldo helped train Allison and we are confident she will be a perfect fit for our practice. Allison will start May 6th 2015.
The Nora Medical Group is a family founded internal medicine practice that has been serving the Chicago area
for over fifty years. Since its inception Nora Medical has been dedicated to the care and wellbeing of our patients. Our
patients range from young adults to senior citizens, with a full spectrum of health issues. As members of the community that we
serve, Nora Medical is fully committed to our role as partners with our patients, and providers of excellent healthcare.
Our Services Include
- Internal Medicine for Adults and Adolescents
- Physical Exams for Work and School
- Hypertension and Cholesterol Screening
- Diabetes Care
- Well Woman Exam and Pap Smears
- Tuberculosis Screening and PPD testing
- Pre-Surgical Evaluations
- Treatment of STDs
- Infiltrations of Joints and Soft Tissues
- Management of obesity
- Anticoagulation Monitoring
- Blood Draws and Immunizations
- Asthma Care and Spirometry
- Laceration Repair
- Dermatologic Procedures and Full Body Skin Exams. (Skin biopsy, destruction of common and genital warts,
cryosurgery, electro surgery and excisions of several skin lesions and tumors).
- Cosmetic Evaluation for the Aging Face. (Botox and Juvéderm)
NORA MEDICAL GROUP,SC
6969 North Lincoln Avenue
Lincolnwood, IL 60712
Saint Joseph Hospital Manor Building
2913 N Commonwealth
Chicago, IL 60657
Phone: (847) 674-1200
Fax: (847) 674-1332
24 hour Emergency on call service
|Make an Appointment|